Thursday, March 1, 2007

A Victim of My Own Success :-)


I presented a workshop today based on my project here, which was a modified version of the article I spent substantial time revising for a journal publication. It had the biggest turnout all year with about 45 people attending. It was a BIG success, with numerous scholars here telling me how much they liked it. In fact, it was so well received, I've been asked to do a 2nd workshop even though we're only required to do one. I've also been asked to give similar talks at Hebrew University and Bar Ilan University in Tel Aviv. In addition, several fellows have asked me to show them how to do powerpoint animations. Imagine that! Me giving technical info to other people. At the moment, I just feel wiped out. I need to make a few notes on the basis of my talk, and then I'm going to take it easy for the rest of the evening. The photo shows a lighter moment in the form of a visit to the Elvis cafe.

No comments: